Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Organized Chaos

In an attempt to get things in order before I depart more than 1100 miles away things are getting really hectic. I hate hate hate waiting and depicted above (through my hands) is my frustration of gettin my brakes done. It took Forever!!! but they are done and I'm happy with my car situation. I just bought it last month, and so far it's running just fine.

All my furniture is going away. I sold my living room, bedroom, and kitchen set. My bedroom is now in shambles everything gone in a quick 15 minutes.


This is my bedroom before

Here it is at present. chaotic? yes but I know where everything is



Dating? hmmm...I don't even know what to say about that. I've been talkin to this dude since May that lives in Atlanta. We get along, nothing too serious, however once I get there will it change. I really do like him, but who knows what's ahead of me. He doesn't put any pressure on me either which is very good, or it may be he doesn't want to commit either. Every other dude is not even worth mentioning because they're either 1. Broke 2. ugly (extremely) 3. Broke and ugly.

So my near future roommate just got word that his sister will not be making the drive south with us, and with my friend flaking out on me too that means that both me and him will be driving down alone in our separate cars BOOOOOO!!!! I should give my roommate a name hmmm......Sebastian is fitting for him. I will post a pic of him very soon.

*Song of the moment: Tupac Feat. Keyshia Cole- Play your Cards Right*






4 comments:

One Man’s Opinion said...

How Ugly is extremely ugly. Example, please.

life said...

I was wondering the same thing One man...lol. You already have acquired an ATL cutie, huh.

Darius T. Williams said...

Wow - so you're serious about this huh? Well, I really does hope it works out - you gotta keep us posted. LOL - that bedroom was EMPTY!

Sexxy Luv said...

back to being the only blogger in Minnesota! lol

have a safe and nice drive.