Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Only on Weekends...


This weekend was a dizzy whirlwind. I was definitely drained near death by Monday morning.


Friday: I stayed late at work then went to the barbershop. Then I moved from 10 at night till 6 am the next day. Some dude came over with another friend that was extra muscular so made him move the big stuff I was too lazy to pick up. I may let him take me on a couple of dates....


Saturday: I was completely in zombie mode at work. I came home and went to sleep, woke up to eat and then back to bed.


Sunday: Work sucked, but I was lookin' forward for some poolside fun. The pool party in Buckhead was exactly what I needed. The Italian was there and I chilled with him for a while then bumped around socializing with a hint of flirtation in my eyes. Sebastian found out we were on "the list" for club Eros (whatever that means because we still paid 5 dollars). It was an ok crowd but I needed a little more. Total sidebar: I have this dude that is like my eternal flirt buddy. Every time we see each other we dance, flirt, chop it up, and exchange seductive glances, but since we kinda run in the same circles we've kind of stayed away from taking it further. I'm kind of tired of it now because he needs to be my husband!!! anywho the start of my summer in ATL was very promising. I kind of feel a random post coming on so be on the look out!

*Song of the moment: Electrik Red- Drank in My Cup*

2 comments:

Darius T. Williams said...

LOL @ that muscular mover comment - lol.

life said...

I think you have fallen off again